English as a Second Language Educator
EFL/ESP (English for Specific Purposes)
TT (Travel & Tourism) & Business Instructor
I am an enthusiastic professional who takes great pride in his ability to successfully deliver and plan classroom lessons effectively in line with curriculum and schools subject plans. I'm well-known for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of pupils by maintaining a constant awareness of all issues related to the ESOL , EFL, ESL and business training fields.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE :
Teaching Examination Evaluation Administration
Translation Coordination Supervision Training
• AMMAN UNIVERSITY - AMMAN, JORDAN 2001 - BA Degree in English Language
September 26, 2019 _ Present, Riyadh, KSA
Lincoln College International (LCI)
Travel and Hospitality Riyadh Tourism College of Excellence
• Business Administration instructor for Diploma students.
• Approved TVTC, CoE (college of Excellence) E-portfolio assessor and verifier.
• Preparing, assessing and internal verifying Graded Assignments for diploma students.
• Preparing diploma students to pass their CapStone and CBT external exams.
• Currently, as we are doing remote learning, I conduct Google Classroom learning sessions and preparing online assessments.
Updating and creating Business diploma studying materials.
September, 2001 _ July, 2006 Ministry of Education. Amman, Jordan
•Teaching English as a second language in Jordan’s governmental schools for
secondary and elementary stages.
•Performing various administrative tasks.
•Attending various workshops on how to improve English language teachingmethods.
January, 2001 _ August, 2001 Petra Translation Agency, Amman ,Jordan
•Translating texts from English to Arabic and vice versa.
•Editing some English essays and writings.•Performing administrative tasks and file keeping.